Sunday, July 18, 2010

Livestock Wish List

A girl can dream! I've been dreaming of any additional livestock we'd get once we get married. My fiance already has meat cows and a few chickens. Here are the animals high on my list:

--More chickens! Exotic ones like Polish crested and Sultans. Some Rhode Island Reds and Welsummers. Regular ones for meat.

--Guineas.

--A couple sheep. Just a couple.

--If we had a pond, some ducks.

Here are the animals I probably won't get, but can still dream of:

--A good riding horse. Just about every girl dreams of having a horse.

--A couple goats, for milking and for helping keep the weeds down. I hear goat milk taste simliar to cow's milk.

And, finally...our next dog:

--A good herding dog. Preferably border collie mixed with something like lab.

That's it. I love animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment